- All of our Android Developers are expected to have some experience in object-oriented programming and experience with Java in particular is required.
- Having experience with Android Studio or IntelliJ Idea is required. Having some experience with the Android SDK is not required, but is helpful.
- It's helpful, but not required, to have some experience with SQL databases, in particular MySQL and PHP
- Additional experience with other mobile platforms is a major plus.
- Implementing an advanced mobile application for using the latest programming techniques
- Collaborating with the designer, product owner, and API developers in an agile working environment
- Unit test code, work on robustness, reliability and performance optimization
- Managing deployment process
To apply (in English only) please use the "Contact us" form below and provide your full career details as an attachment. You are asked to include the detailed description of your skills and technologies mastered, working experience and projects description. Please, be sure that all information you provide us will be accepted and kept in the strictest confidence.