Now supports Google Music !
AALinQ is a new way to use Android mobile device in the car. Large fonts, vivid colors make it simple to navigate your music in the car! Local or Google Music tracks are supported !
Use it through AUX jack, Bluetooth or GROM car specific hardware.
- No advertising or spying. Free to use.
- Use local tracks or Google Music cloud storage
- 5 band equalizer on all supported devices (2.3+)
- FLAC, WMA, AAC, OGG, AAC, MP3 supported
- Automatic cover art download
- Large fonts and icons, bright colors for in car use
- Gestures/swipe control of the playback, random and other functions
- Browsing available by: Folders, Artists, Albums, Playlists or All Songs
- Fast navigation by Folders, Artists, Albums, Playlists via gesture up and down in Playing Now screen
- Create dynamic (on-the-go) playlists from any folder(s)
- Swipe left right for track change
- Swipe up/down for extra options
- Large track seeking bar
- 3D cover art animation
- Auto switch to Playing Now screen
- Bluetooth controls supported
- Lock screen controls displayed
- Non-ASCII charsets supported
- Gapless (almost) playback
- When connected to GROM HW and Bluetooth, choose which quality of the stream you want (icon next to time slider)
For best integration with your car stereo- use GROM hardware interface (http://gromaudio.com) and get digital clear sound, charge and full control from the factory radio.