“Muscle&Motion – Strength Training” is a professional and interactive advanced anatomy and exercise app containing over four-thousand 3D high-quality videos, tips and theory in the topics of muscle, movement and fitness that are guaranteed to help you become a pro in your field.
Who It’s For:
Our app is used by close to a million users worldwide, including:
• Personal Fitness Trainers & Fitness Coaches
• Pilates, Dance & Yoga Instructors, Teachers
• Bodybuilders, Weight Lifters & Athletes
• Chiropractors and Physical, Occupational and Massage Therapists
• Kinesiology & Anatomy Students and University & College Professors
• Fitness Lovers & Trainees
What People Say:
“Muscle and Motion is like a teacher, but only better because it explains things the way a teacher can’t. Minimalistic and very simple videos help you have a deeper understanding of human muscular anatomy and strength training anatomy. This piece of software is a MUST-have for any trainer or anyone who works in the medical/sports business. I have learnt a huge quantity of information with this software and clarified issues I had regarding particular movements. Thank you Muscle and Motion.”
Cristian, Personal Trainer
“I am a massage therapist whose main focus is working with athletes, bodybuilders and power lifters. When an athlete comes to me complaining of pain from a particular exercise or lift I immediately look it up on your program and know which muscles to work. It helps my clients understand why I am treating them in a particular fashion and also why I can recommend specific massages to help them improve their athletic performance. They think I’m brilliant! (but you and I both know it’s your software that makes me that way!!)”
Kelly Jacobus, RMT, New Jersey, USA
Strength Training Analysis Videos: Anatomy, Methods & Techniques
• Show trainees which muscles are stimulated during exercise and illustrate perfect form and technique.
• Learn crucial nuances for every exercise through our unique library of educational videos
• Includes videos on strength training anatomy, weight training, weight lifting, power lifting and bodybuilding
Over 400 Exercises Analyzed, Including:
• Bench press, leg press, shoulder press
• Dead-lift, clean, snatch, power clean
• Curls: preacher curl, leg curl, bicep-curl
• Squats, chair squat, full squat, front squat
• Pull-ups, push-ups, pull downs
• Extensions: Leg extension, back extension, triceps extension,
• Chest-fly, shoulder fly
• Lateral-raise, leg-raise
• Crunch, sit ups, core training exercises
• Upright row, bent over row
• Hip abductor
• Seated calf raise, standing calf raise
• And much more!
Strength Training Common Mistakes:
Clearly show clients how common mistakes in training may affect them. Content Included:
• Dos & don’ts videos in training
• Injury Prevention
• Causes of common limitations
• Learn the theory and secrets behind Core Training.
• Watch special videos containing more than one hour of footage!
Stretching Exercise Analysis Videos: Anatomy, Method and Techniques:
Gain a detailed understanding of exactly how each stretch affects your body with our enhanced video selection.
70 Stretches Analyzed, Including:
• Trunk Stretches
• Hip Stretches
• Leg Stretches
• Upper Body Stretches
• Neck Stretches
Musculoskeletal Anatomy & Kinesiology Videos:
Master the minute distinctions of muscular movement, watching how they function as a group over each joint. Strengthen your understanding of muscular anatomy in motion.
• Anatomy of the human body muscular system (including essential anatomy)
• Specific analysis and functions of all muscles and muscle groups
• Animations, pictures and diagrams that teach you how muscles move and work (including muscle contraction).
• 3D anatomy of the human skeletal system including bone and joint analysis
• Interactive human body model
• 3D anatomy and kinesiology (exercise science) and exercise physiology